Thursday, May 13, 2010

Senior send-off. It's 8:54 AM. It took me two hours to realize that tomorrow morning I will be graduating. I'll probably look really ugly and stupid because I forget how to sleep again.
In really good news, I am in great company (although they are all sleeping). Taddeo told us bedtime stories but Danielle was the only one listening by the end I think. Opening my mouth to do anything other than drool when I am in bed alone at 4AM is quite impossible most of the time.
Dave & Busters ruled. Bus 2 = the party bus. Haters gon' hate, but most of us had an awesome time on the ride there and back.
Paul and I killed lots of zombies.
Alyssa made it back to her bus 30 minutes late. I thought someone kidnapped her but she was actually just winning a really fancy blender...the Hamilton Beach Dual Wave. Frustrating at the time maybe, but hilarious now. She was winning a blender. Really. hahhaa
hahhaha

I guess I'll try to sleep again, now that I got most of my favorite internet trends out mah system.



endpost.

No comments: