Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's really strange to me when I can't find the language to define a visual. That's like, half of my major you know?
Anyway, I had this really strange dream that I'm finding it difficult to describe....

First I was watching this girl who had red hair and was adopted. Then she was Japanese and adopted by a mother with red hair. Then she was Japanese and not adopted. All three times she had a Japanese brother. The entire time they were in this school. I guess maybe whatever place I was dreaming in was in war or something.
The teachers were mean. Something happened and they wanted everyone to evacuate. Then I WAS the Japanese girl, and I refused to listen to one more damn thing those teachers were telling me. So I kicked out a window and jumped through with my bro and some other rebels. We ran down this hill because out the window was a big hilly field. We met up with some war guerrillas, they were kind of assholes. They rode around in sandwich tanks.

In other news- the tape is down, the paint is up, the corners are fixed (but only kind of). It was a frustrating process because it could have gone faster with more help.

School is over so soon and I feel as ready as I did when I gradated high school.

No comments: