Friday, May 7, 2010

I have a final that is due today that I'm 50% finished with. Something smells like vomit. We took the tape down last night. Alyssa was (is?) pissed at me for taking down the squid, but that shit tore off so much wall that needs to be painted.
The Hive has empty walls and I have to say it makes me feel a little better about being there. Which is weird. Maybe it's easier to breathe, now that it's easier to find empty space.

The senior show was incredible. I have no clue who will win best in show, but I do think I am a contender. Some asshole touched my piece and left major clues. What a butt. I will miss most of my art profs since they're all like the loves of my life and shit.

Why are all my clothes dirty? I want summer and quality hang outs that everyone remembers the next morning. I miss my cat and I want to be there for my little sister because her schoolmates are fucking assholes. Maybe if I get the chance I will curb stomp them, but probably not.

This post could potentially go on forever, so I'm going to stop now.
Some news though- forgot the med yesterday and I did just fine.

endpost.