Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just a couple complaints, as per usual....

First and foremost. The town I live in is a complete and total shit hole. The people here are trashy and ignorant. They hardly believe in anything at all, and when they do it's anti-this anti-that anti-freedoms anti-woman anti-gay. My family doesn't care to learn and and I wouldn't know how to teach them anyway.

I got them to stop using the word bitch. I guess that's something.

This life is so ridiculous. I want to help important people do important things. I don't even want to be important. But being anything, even someone working a shitty retail job part-time, means selling out and being someone who isn't me.
Some things I believe about physicalities:
We all have the right to choose how we clothe and decorate our bodies.

I believe in it, but I'm finding that I have to change and conform in order to survive and it's fucking maddening.

My Awakening came at a terrible time, because I have no one to talk to about it now that I am COLLEGE FUCKING GRADUATE EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANT TO BE.

Another thing is that I was totally TOTALLY freaking out this morning about how I am such a fuck up and I did everything wrong and I should have could have would have done so many things differently to ensure that I would not be here now, feeling DESPERATEHOPELESSUSELESS

I want to be a contributing member of society again!!!!
damn.

No comments: