Sunday, May 16, 2010

FINALLY ABLE TO CONNECT TO WIRELESS IN MY HOUSE. Which means that I can be totally anti-social either in my room or in my backyard or in my driveway or anywhere but downstairs tied to an ethernet cord gahhhh.

Being home is fine so far, because I am avoiding it as much as possible. Today I am going to Panera with Nikikita to look for real life jobs and apply for them while eating VT mac & cheese. Slept at Josh's last night because I can do that and so I will at every possible opportunity. Too bad for living under someone else's roof because I miss snuggling with doors closed and eyes closed for hours

I'm afraid of this summer because I feel like I am going to get fed up with everything and then be a hermit. Even more than I already am

This post sucks, I kind of just made it so I had an excuse to be typing.

so yeah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I'm afraid of this summer because I feel like I am going to get fed up with everything and then be a hermit. Even more than I already am"

THIS IS ME AS WELL!