Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Road

Our road trip was absolutely perfect, and only like $50 more than I wanted to spend.
My favorite part was definitely Acadia, ME. For those of you who love hiking or camping or being outside: visit Acadia.
For those who love hiking and being outside but not camping: still go! There is a cute town called Bar Harbor with inns and stuff, and other inns around the national park.
There are free guided tours and the one we took was absolutely breath taking.

In other news: being single is just so worthless when you feel attached to someone anyway. Whatever. Being home and alone away from boys helps things, even though it leaves my mind to wander in the strangest directions.

Niki and I got a job at Cafe Verde in downtown Pburg but have yet to get our schedules and so I am the poorest I have ever been in my entire life. I have no savings. Gh.



Working out like a fiend, seeing results at day 6: what a relief.




endpost.

No comments: