Thursday, March 26, 2009

Always (always) Up (up)

I shouldn't be awake right now. Not that 9:27 AM is an ungodly hour or anything. It's just that I woke up because I have things to do but I'm just sitting here being completely unproductive and lazy. I'm not even going to work out today because of said things, though I might as well at the rate that I'm sitting here...I find that if a teacher doesn't give a shit about her class, the only thought that motivates me is I need to get the work done to pass and not have to take it again. Such a waste of time though. Honestly.

I FINALLY WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cratzy. It was so good. I think my favorite one. I actually wish it could have been a little longer, so that the drama resolves could have been even more dramatic. Ha. My biggest complaint is the awkward moms, raisin' they browssss everytime the lucky couple was alone together. Awkward moms- give your kids more credit.

Nothing more to say. I hope that I haven't lost my blogger's touch?

endpost.

No comments: