Sunday, April 18, 2010

My insides refuse to hold the tiramasu ice cream I have given it
I need to brush my teeth
Throat itches
Cold


Things are okay. Sometimes I feel like people say mean things to the world wide web and that those things are somehow, impossibly, directed at me. Is this weird? Probably. But I keep having these weird dreams and they're all related to what I read and so I never know what's real and what is dream anyway.
I'm just barely going to make it to the end. I'm glad to say this semester has kicked my ass, my stomach, my arms, my chest pretty fucking hard. I am winded and wounded and exhausted but I'm there. It feels good to have earned something. No one can take this away from me.

Lately I have been feeling very tired but also very lucid and just medicated enough


endpost.

1 comment:

DramaPrincess32 said...

OMG you have Tiramisu Ice cream?