Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love meeting new people. I love making friends. I love having as many people to say "hello" to around campus as possible.

I feel like I maybe do a bad job relaying this message to my peers, and so they all think I am mean. I love friends but maybe I'm not friendly. I'm just kind of awkward and have an unfortunate shy streak (I hate the word shy, it's st00pid). Also, half the time I can't see faces because I sit at the computer too much and the other half of the time I am in outer space somewhere.

What I don't like is that I think a lot of people around here think I do not like them. If that makes sense. Whatever. I can't say that I love everyone I see, but I usually don't not love them either. Especially if it's someone I've never had a conversation with.

It's super easy for me to like anyone, I ain't lying here people.
BE MY FRIEND. :(((((((((

No comments: