Monday, April 12, 2010

I had an amazing weekend. At the Hampshire Conference I further discovered my feminist identity. Cool. I won't go into it, because if I start I will just never stop.

Word of advice though: if you are a woman, check out your cervix- it is a beautiful thing.


On a more personal level,I go through these weird extremes of security/insecurity regarding my partner. However, after this weekend I feel that I am finally swinging permanently into the secure (and also sane) state of mind with this relationship. Yeah. Also won't go into it too much, but I'm feeling great and attractive because I am me, so that's something new. Things like this can only help and energize and make strong love grow stronger.

I feel like I'm taking a lot off my chest in my personal life lately, leaving little to no time for schoolwork. Fuck it- who needs it?????( I WISH THIS WERE TRUE. I NEED IT TO GRADUATE.)



bye



endpost.

No comments: