Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fucked.

Here are some reasons why I am fucked and won’t go back to sleep this night.

1. I am running out of time and resources to finish my senior project. For the first time in a long time, I seriously regret the time wasted in sunshine. I have at least 5 solid days of work to complete before the installation will be finished. Add classes and other assignments, and sleep, and eating, and the bathroom in the mix which takes me basically up to May 5, the day of the show. Fucked.

2. Gospel choir. It’s easy and fun but God it is sucking the life out of me. The concert is next week. Fucked.

3. The paper that is late that I didn’t start yet. Totally fucked

4. The paper due Monday that will be far more difficult to complete…also not on it’s feet. Followed by the take-home final for the same class. The last take home exam was hard as shit. Fucky.

5. All of this senior day stuff. I have to remember to get the parking tickets, and sign up for rooming, and pick up the ugly cap & the ugly gown with the stupid brown tassle. This needs to be done by today.

Also done by today is cutting and assembling 60 ft of PVC, to aid me in completing #1. 60 feet is like nothing when it comes down to it. SHIT.

damndamndamn. I wish I could do something about this stuff now. Mostly, I am worried about my seminar, but I need all of that other stuff to get done in order to graduate successfully.

Wahimmacryaboutitnow

PS I’m hungry because I don’t have time to eat anymore


No comments: