Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HAHAHAHHA.
He's for real FUCK.
He.
Was so good at making himself look like the nice guy. He basically blamed everything on me. He acted like he wanted to hear what I had to say, then shot it all down. He said I should have told him. That if I thought he was trying to force me into something I had a lot to learn. That he is a nice guy and most guys would have been pissed that they weren't getting laid. But he stayed because he thought I was cool and thought cuddling was just as good. He guessed he read me wrong. He's tired of people hating him. It was a whole lot of what he had done right and what I should have done. I couldn't believe any of it was happening to me. I could not believe I had suddenly fallen prey o that type of guy.
You hear about them a lot, you know? Stories.
I've never experienced one before though. I'm scared to look over my shoulder always, because I wouldn't know what to do or if I should say hello. He deleted me on facebook.
Every guy. Every white male with the hair. Anyone I don't recognize immediately. Anyone wearing black sneakers. Those people are potential threats. A door opening and the person stepping in is not visible- threat. Accidentally catching anyone's eye because I can't help but look to see if it's going to be him- a threat. I don't want anyone approaching me. I am paranoid and I will startle more easily than before. Am I making this out to be much bigger than it actually is?? For the first time, my instincts about a guy failed me completely. I was right about not wanting to trust myself because I can't

No comments: