Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tonight Josh and I went on a bicycle ride around campus…I decided I want to get better at riding my bike. I’m only good at riding around The Village mostly, because it’s completely flat.
So yeah- practice makes perfect or somethin’
Anyway, this is something I decided LAST SUMMER when I got my current bike. But it never happened because my companion at the time liked mountain biking not road biking so I had no one to go with. I prefer to road cycle because it’s easier and also I find it attractive. I think that road bikes are sexy. I developed this love of bicycles because of Thom and other hot dudes who ride bicycles.
Anyway, we held hands while riding because WE CAN, we went up hills and then down hills and someone in a white SUV honked at us and I almost died at one point but I survived!
Then we ate sweet potato pie with Trina because we earned it and sweet potato pie isn’t even that bad for you anyway.

<3

No comments: