Monday, March 1, 2010

Things that would be great:

1. Monday would be over. Paul tells me that it's never good to wish away time, but I honestly do not give a fuck.

2. My incompletes would leave me the fuck alone

3. I could have some semblance of sanity for like 3 months straight or something- that would be so beyond great...

4. I would be thin and fit like I was this time last year

5. I would stop being so paranoid that friends and strangers are looking at me sideways

6. It would be great if I was better at not forgetting about my friends when they are not in sight.

7. I would love it if I could fix the people in my life who are hurting.


I'm overwhelmed. This week is starting off almost as badly as last week. And last week ended in a terrible way. And I don't want that to happen again. And what the fuck is the point of class when all this other shit is going on.

No comments: