Thursday, April 9, 2009

THIS GORGEOUS DAY

It never ceases to amaze me how much just a little bit of sunshine can absolutely revive my spirit. I feel active and happy.
Also, recently, and don't ask me how, I have had an elevated sense of esteem toward my own body image. This is something I haven't felt since high school, at least not for this amount of time. It's a total relief from the constant worrying and stress about what goes into my body and how it is affecting me negatively. I feel healthy and in awesome shape. I also feel like it can only get better from here. I have no clue where this sureness of self came from, but I'm hoping it stays. I have a lot more energy to spare now that it isn't being wasted on crazy misconceptions about my own physical fitness.

I cannot wait for summer and the road trip Niki and I have planned. It's going to be amazing, even if the people who say they're coming bail. Awesomeawesome.


endpost.

No comments: