Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mine.

Today was just very strange. I can't say that it was completely unproductive, but who can look over the fact that I was essentially sleeping or sitting in my dark room from 11:00AM - around 6:00 PM? I honestly have no idea what got into me. I just could not find the motivation to become an active member of society, so I figured I'd just sleep it off instead of participating.

I did go for a run this morning at the res. It wasn't my best run. At about 1 and 1/2 miles I had to stop for a break. That's such a short distance, so I was pretty disappointed...
Walking back I took the longest way ever and it took me over 30 minutes to get to my dorm room. That was the on-campus walking part...add the walk back from the reservation and that's like almost an hour of my life. Freezing colddddd and miserable. Also, embarrassed for making such a dumb mistake.

Watched HSM3 tonight though, for the second time. And did make contact with many human beings during this last 1/3rd of my day.

Pointless post, and exhausted(?) despite the amount of sleep I had today. NOT looking forward to classes tomorrow, but excited about the gorgeous weather being forecast!!!! Hopefully the sun will be hot enough to bake away all the worms really quickly. Gross.Gross.




endpost.

No comments: