Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The SOAP

So, my roommates' latest shenanigans: soap deprivation.
The soap ran out and disappeared for a day. Last night, there was soap (so I put away the hand sanitizer I'd been using in it's place).

The roommates get home.
Sam: "Ha, oh should we put the soap away?"

Giving me the heads up that they would actually intentionally hide soap from me. SOAP.

So after much debating and counseling with friends with heads, I decided to just simply ask where it was.

Sam was the first person at the sink.
I open the door as she has just walked out of the bathroom (she doesn't always wash, it was a risk). She quickly closes the medicine cabinet. *I know where the soap is now!!*

"Hey, do you know where the soap is?"
Some thought: "Nope."

"Oh. Right." I leave, close the door *mistake- gave her the chance to yell at me
" It isn't our job to buy you soap ...when we run out."

No response. I'm obviously not going to argue with them about soap.

My parents were PISSED. My mom insisted that I put away anything that was for the room that I wasn't using. That was the cookie sheets I paid for at the beginning of the year, which only they use to eat their unhealthy foods. Oh well.
Would have taken the toaster too if I didn't use it every once in a while. Thankfully, the microwave belongs to Danielle: the last roommate they chased out.
I can boil my water for tea in there and not have to use their pots for boiling.

UGhghghhg this liiiiiife.



endpost.

No comments: