Thursday, November 27, 2008

CAT!

I'm so happy to be home for Thanksgiving! It is a true relief from school even though I have a gross amount of work to get done before leaving for Ramapo on Sunday.

ANYWAY. My cat allergies ARE SO HORRIBLE RIGHT NOW. I can't even take it, seriously. My symptoms are hives under my chin and on my fingers, itchy eyes, and sneezes.
Orion is well worth the pain though. He's really really good at grooming himself and is (I'm sure) the best looking cat on the block.

Tomorrow is Black Friday. I guess I'll do my best to support the economy and spoil myself one last time before Christmas shopping begins.

And also- this really trashy woman from Easton yelled at me today for putting my foot on her future seat at the football game today. What a dumb, low-class bitch! She wasn't even sitting on the right side of the stadium (should I consider color-blindness?? Maybe she didn't see the sea of red/black across the field from her...)!
Honestly, I'm not psychic and if I was I would most surely not be attuned to that sort of scum (the totally uneducated likes to yell at strange girls in public type..)...she should be so lucky.
PEOPLE



endpost.

No comments: