Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm so boring

Ugh, uhhhhhhhh
I am so BORING for the past like...month. I seriously have nothing to write about!

So here is a list of complaints:
1) My neck hurts...it feels as though I have strange gas bubbles in my neck moving toward my back.OUCH. And WEIRD.
2) I keep waking up at 8:07 AM to urinate. What is this about? Answers, please?
3) My eyes keep drying out because of the heat in our apartment, but it's too cold to have the heat off.
4) And lastly I cannot take how early it gets dark out...it's weighing down on my nerves.

In better news:
1) I am still in love with the phrase..."As a liberal and a feminist, I am offended." Maybe I'll be a better feminist if I try to use this phrase one time a day.
2) I want absolutely nothing for Christmas! So I'm saving my parents money (what an economist!)
3) My cat hasn't peed on MY things, just my younger sister's. Good news for me.
4) I bought a great new coat and Tims. I'm sure I've gained the attention of more people on campus (in a great way) because of these new accessories. I mean, one can hope.


SO that's my post. It's boring and horrible but what can I do about that? On Thanksgiving maybe I'll write about everything I ate! And anyone who reads it (which is no one) will find that they probably had something in common with my meal.










endpost.

1 comment:

Starz said...

As chauvinist, and libertarian, I am offended.