Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BUMMED.OUT.

I have been miserably sick for the last 48-hours, but it's a feverless/no throwing up sickness so it sounds stupid and lame when I talk about it.
Last night it plagued me at 1:43 AM and the again at 5 something AM, and then it woke me up at 8:07AM, before my alarm clock was set to go off.
What a bitch disease full of discomforts.

So this illness entails just a generally horrible throbbing headache that is relentless and won't go away despite the generic brand ibuprofen i have been ingesting and a sore throat which is the worst because it makes breathing,talking,eating,and drinking painful...and uhh these are life necessities.

Basically, I've been miserable and whiny all day (because I already hate fucking Tuesdays). And to top everything off, I hit my head like a dolt in my sculpture class. Like one of those, UH HELLO IS MY SKULL STILL INTACT?! type hitting of heads...MISERY.
Now my eyes are dry from the heat the worst case of acne I've had in years, but I'll stop being a Debbie Downer and cozy up with the book I'm reading (Brisingr...read it!).





endpost.

No comments: