Wednesday, October 15, 2008

AUTUMN

I seriously love autumn. IT SMELLS SO GOOD. Unlike my apartment which has persisted in smelling like a literal dumpster for over a week...whichhh is disgusting.

Observed with Pam Anderson this morning. It was an alright time...observations would really be better without the students. Then I would be left with just Pam Anderson, and we could have quality time and I could ask her about her glasses and tell her how cool they are (because they are...every single one, which is like at least 50.) I aspire to also have this many pairs of cool specs. The pair that I currently own, I hate, and they also aren't even strong enough for my eyes meaning that I have "blind days." Whic is horrible.

My week is incomplete thus far (and will be until next week) because Sarah Connor Chronicles wasn't on!!! I am in love with her in a non-lesbionic way. You would be too. She has perfect muscular arms and wears all variations of grey, and other plain clothes varieties, just like me!!!! I guess that means we're soul mates and I should let her know about through fan mail or something.

No class for the rest of the week. Groceries today so I can eat that wonderful cereal that sits in my pantry unused (but not unloved).













endpost.

No comments: