Saturday, June 26, 2010

We had the talk. The next step, the this could be it, the let's try it this way talk.
I have to tell my parents and I have to find another job and I have to let it sit and make sure it's even a good idea at all.
Time is not the issue. I wouldn't give a fuck if this were 6 months or 6 years or 6 days. Whatever. The point is, this could happen.

Some concerns:
-Not so much the uprooting, but the rerooting. I don't have the same foundation there as he does. I refuse to allow someone else's foundation to become my own. That seems like it's a most unhealthy mistake
-A move could make or break what we have. We've made it through an awkward friendship, and a middle-distance relationship and being next door neighbors. Next steps mean the difference between continuing or ending permanently.

No comments: