Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A few things:

1. I’m liking the mullet that’s starting to grow there.

2. I’m liking (and continuously exploring) how flexible this new hair allows me to present myself. I can still be as feminine and ‘pretty’ as I want whenever I want; but because of the length I also have the option of being as unfeminine as I desire. Which is really awesome and a choice I didn’t have with the long wavy locks (may they rest in peace). So now I can hide behind my hair in a new way that isn’t physically hiding behind it and also use it as a tool of ~self-exploration~

3. Since I can’t physically hide behind this hair, I’ve quickly become way more accustomed to the way my body looks and for the first time since I can remember (since it mattered) I am …loving my body…? I’m finding that I’m okay wearing the ‘tighter’ (and by tighter I mean that they aren’t oversized) clothes and not trying to hide the hips that I do have. And it kinda’ rules.

So yeah I’m still just as obsessed with my short ‘do as I was with the old stuff. Major changes are good this time around.

No comments: