Tuesday, January 17, 2012

About two weeks ago I started to really love myself for the first time I think ever. I love my body (sometimes) and I love that I stand for things. I love my hair long or short. I like a lot about myself physically and mentally. It is a good feeling. For a long time I have been aware of the need to find happiness from within and not count on outside sources (such as a new job, a new home, love) to make me happy. I didn't really do anything. I just became aware of what I needed and I guess that somehow that made things happen for me. I feel healthy and I don't know if I have ever been truly healthy, outside of when I was a toddler maybe, and completely unaware of myself.
I think I am going to paint today.
I don't care if this sounds cheesy because it isn't, it's just true.

In other news, I got a really creepy love letter yesterday and I'm hoping that man never comes into/around my store or mall again. Oh my ~

No comments: