Thursday, September 16, 2010

So the real reason my mom made me cry is because she is suddenly behaving as if we are in a 'who works hardest' competition. MEAN. Jeese, woman!
Sometimes I really cannot fathom what more these really bad ROOMMATES want from me. For fuck's sake people. I got the full time job, I'm on my feet as many hours as you are sitting down, plus I have to deal with living in your communist bootcamp (where somehow I am the only one who does dishes anymore...idgi.)

The hot dog debate did have something to do with it, because my mom made up a lie about how I criticize what everyone in the house eats. They all wonder why losing weight is difficult for them- IDGI.

Anyway, it is beyond clear that I am ready to move out because even when these people aren't total shit heads (rare) I want OUT out out

No comments: