Thursday, September 2, 2010

My fucking parents are literally trying to forbid me to cut my hair off because of the new job I am starting. "Then they aren't getting what they hired." FUCK you people.

They obviously are not in the mood to communicate with me in a civil manner .

I sincerely do not appreciate being told what I can and cannot do with my body. I am 22 years old, I am an adult, I make my own decisions.
If they are against something I wish to do they should approach me as if I am a 22 year old adult, because I am.

I am the one who earned the job position I am starting, not anyone else. Therefore, I will do as I wish concerning that job. Their way of dealing with it is to gang up on me like I'm 15 and give two fucking shits about their opinions.

Instead of saying 'hello' to me when I walked in the door, the first thing they both did was yell at me. This is exactly the type of behavior I can't stand, something I thought we already talked about and made clear.

Two words mom and dad: suck it

No comments: