Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am going to post on here more because no one else updates their blogs and at least this way I can go back and read my own posts.

Today was super productive ALREADY because I painted, walked for 30 minutes, AND downsized/used my Netflix account

I wish coffee didn't taste like coffee juice once it gets cold

Also, I just called to schedule a ~therapy session~ but the office is fucking CLOSED. Come on ya'll, how are the crazies supposed to get the help they need??
*That was insensitive of me.*

But seriously.

Anyway, I guess this leads me to the thought that I shouldn't call people 'crazies' just because I am one.
Also, I wish the people around me would stop making jokes about slitting wrists and cutting themselves because it makes me really uncomfortable/makes me want to puke/makes me want to cry when I think about my parents/dredges up unpleasant memories.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD is also closed.

Alright well, see you guys l8r

No comments: