Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hurl

I feel like I need to hurl. This is the second time today and it's from my delicious Panera Bread dinner (although my chipotle chicken panini wasn't pressed for enough time...). The first instance was caused by finishing a 5k which is a much better story. I guess it would have been even better better if I had actually ralph'd instead of just almost doing it. Maybe next time.

Anyway. FINALS. But more importantly: the city tomorrow! I'm pumpedpumpedpumped. And also NIKI on Wednesday. Finally. My soul was slowly dying from the inside out because of the absence of this friend of mine. Seriously.

So life is almost good again despite strange weather changes and impending black ice. Thank goodness for journals, Paul Edinger, and prayer (what of it!?).

Number 2!

endpost.

1 comment:

Druncs said...

did I tell you about my plan to adopt an arctic fox from WWF? That will be my Christmas gift to myself.