Friday, July 25, 2008

1st Day at St. Maarten's, Anguilla Island ( Yesterday)

St Maarten's is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. All those pictures I showed you guys from the Bliss Villa website??? WELL IT'S SO MUCH BETTER IN PERSON. Brian and I get to have the Master bedroom. It's fucking like, loaded with amazing things. We have a DVD and TV in our room, a Bose ipod player, a HUGE walk in closet with wall to wall cabinets, our own master bathroom with tons of mirrors, a really deep sunken bath which is enormous, and a shower with no curtains and it's just open. And it like rains on me instead of showers me. And since it has no curtain and lots of mirrors...I CAN WATCH MYSELF SHOWER. AHAAAAAHAHA.
And ummm. OH. The bathroom is all open with the windows and so instead of having regular shades that you close, the shades are ELECTRONIC. WHAT?!?! HOW HOLLYWOOD IS THIS SITUATION. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The house is pretty much bigger than mine and yours put together which is just ridiculous. And it has a computer. And. Just so much stuff, and I'm trying to take as many pictures as I can and stuff. Also, our bedroom walks out onto the back terrace, which is also enormous and goes to the other side of the house and also past the Infinity pool (which I think you've seen, but it looks like the pool is melding into the ocean, and it's salt water not chlorine.)!!LKLAKGKDA:

I LOVE IT HERE I COULD SO GET USED TO THIS LIFE.
AND DRIVING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD.

No comments: