Wednesday, July 23, 2008

07232008

So I made a Google account so I would have the ability to comment on Niki's blog. I don't really feel like blogging on Xanga anymore, because it feels old and used and abandoned. Which for some bizarre reason brings to mind the oldest whore from Moulin Rouge or something.
Anyway.
I'm over halfway to my goal of being ready for the 10K I want to run on August 31. I'm at 3.65miles out of 6.2, which is so exciting.
Of course, I almost died running the 3.65 (and not even because of cars) because I was so tired by the end. Today is day two of that distance and I am admittedly a bit sore from yesterday's running. But regardless, I've proven to myself that I can do it, and without even needing to stop for a break. Though a break would have beeeeen lovely.

So. I've found a new love in Rummy. So if you want to play, game on.

VACATION tomorrow. By this time I should be in the air!!!!!!!!!!!:DDD

1 comment:

Niki Leist said...

have fun on your trip. LOVE YOU