Friday, January 15, 2010

I can't believe that I actually went crazy that time.
I am under control but I can feel something dangerous and big boiling under the surface.
Writing like this is a bad sign.

I'll make sure I don't miss my medication again.

It's a physical sensation, this sinking feeling. Something like diving. That other persona is just underneath. The Freak is invisible and weak, but even in a weakened state it is almost as strong as me at my best.
Thoughts of self-infliction are becoming natural again. Where is this landslide coming from? I was healthy and whole just a day ago. Will I be okay at school? Away from a safe, controlled environment? Will things be okay ever? Disturbed, always.
Please- leave me be. This is a panic attack.
Phone is off. I want to be left alone for a while. I'm scared, my chest aches, I cannot believe this is happening again. I need help. I need something. Another way out, anything that can help me. I do not want back in that hole. The space where it was seems impossibly larger than before. Everyone is going to tire of this handicap pretty soon.
I will have no one
I will have NO one
I will have no one to help me. I want to sleep this life away

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If only you could see, my love-
I have endured so much more.
I have scraped blood from under finger nails
and forced bruised out of walls
Let them crawl forward from tile to fist to face to body.
If only you could see, then you'd know
I am in no hurry to leave
I am in no hurry to run.