Monday, May 11, 2009

If I never have to step foot into a church again.

If I never have to step foot into a church again, then so be it and GOOD RIDDANCE.
The Catholic church, my upbringing and therefore the misogynist institution which has personally hurt me, is NOT a self-respecting place for any woman to be. At all. ever. Now that I have had the wool pulled up from over my eyes, I seriously cannot grasp how any woman who believes in female empowerment would cater to the needs of such a selfish WOMAN-HATING group of people.
!!!!!!!
I am freaking out here people.
So no, this post won't have lots of facts about the church v feminism, but just read into this shit. catholic.org is a wonderfulwonderful example of spoon feeding people lies without giving any facts to support them. How has this institution become so powerful that no one can see through these falsehoods!?!?!

On a note that might make sense to only me in this rant: PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS NOT EVIL AND IT IS NOT JUST AN ABORTION PROVIDER. SERIOUSLY!? SERIOUSLY!?

No comments: