Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Things like murder/rape/abuse/ableism are not and WILL NEVER be funny.

CUT THE FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE.

I will never, ever agree with the comedic school of thought. It is a COMPLETE COP OUT to hide behind 'FUNNY.'

Never before has my body experienced a physical reaction to the shock and rage I felt when seeing someone #MURDER as a joke on my Facebook. I responded and then took it down because it isn't even worth my emotional well being and I shouldn't have to tell people that I lost someone recently to MURDER because it shouldn't have been there in the first place.

I feel like my eyes are going to fall out of my face. My fingers went completely numb and tingly. Give me a toilet to barf in.

I'm quickly becoming someone who cuts people out of their lives because I refuse to deal with the shit and you can't teach people who refuse to be educated.

Taking a hard stance from this day forth.

No comments: